Cronos bib – quiet offline relaxation room / collection books
The Cronos bib (silent offline reading / resting place) is open at Veldkant 35A (entrance at roadway over ironing workshop = former Cronos Travel room).
If you wish, you can go there for an offline break in silence.
You are kindly requested not to use this room as a meeting room.
You will find books, magazines and a newspaper.
- Do you have a book in your house that you know you won’t reread when you thought it was really worth it, either fiction or non-fiction ? Then share it with a Cronos colleague and give your book a second life.
- Magazines are also welcome.
- If you have books or magazines to give, put them on the rack at the entrance of the Cronos library. Or deliver them to the reception of Cronos, Veldkant 33 A (with or without a personal note for the next reader).
- If you do not work in Kontich, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that the books can be collected. Or take them out of the Cronos library yourself, free of charge and for free (old newspapers are allowed – not those of the day).
- You can store your smartphone, tablet or other device in the locker in the library.
- You do not need a badge.
- Open daily between 08h00 and 18h00.
Questions/reactions/books and other suggestions are welcome at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your contribution.
The Cronos Bib Team.
Would you like to work in peace and quiet, that is perfectly possible in our Silent Space on the Veldkant, 39.